Camp Fairs! Join us in San Francisco and Marin
Camp fairs are a wonderful way to get a lot of local camp information in one place. Usually the camp directors are there to answer questions in person and you are likely to get a better sense of the camp philosophy by talking to them directly rather than just poking around their website.
Sign Up for Camp will be attending two camp fairs this month. Stop by, say “Hi” and let us know how you use SignUpfor Camp.com. Details are below. See you there!
6th Annual San Francisco Family Summer Resource Fair
Saturday, March 19, 10AM – 3PM
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
99 Grove Street between Polk & Larkin Streets, San Francisco
- Both non-profit and for-profit camps, classes, arts, sports, and family services—in San Francisco and beyond—will be there! There will be no charge for Exhibitors and no charge for people to attend this event.
- For families – this is the perfect opportunity to take the family out, shop around for summer programs for the kids and enjoy the festivities that the fair has to offer!
- Last year’s event boasted over 5000 attendees looking to enroll in great summer programs.
- Presented by the SFUSD ExCEL After School Program with support from SF Department of Children, Youth & Their Families and The San Francisco Examiner.
Marin Camp Fair
Thursday, March 31, 4:30-7PM
Dominican University of California, Conlan Center gymnasium
1475 Grand Ave San Rafael, CA 94901
Meet the people behind most of the top summer day camps in Marin County and hear about their great camp programs.
- Over 100 day and residential camps will be there.
- Children welcome!
- Door prizes including an iPod Nano!
- Free pizza & snacks.
- Bounce house and storyteller to keep the younger kids entertained.
- Sponsored by Camp Doodles, Dominican University, Sign Up for Camp, Jubilee Jumps and Fast Forward.